We greatly value collaborative planning with therapists and families to meet the needs of the students at Cranleigh School.
Parents or guardians who have engaged therapists using their NDIS packages are asked to follow the procedures below in order for therapist to engage with students at the school.
Prior to arranging school visits there are a few steps that need to be completed.
- Please ready the Parent NDIS therapist information letter
- Email email@example.com providing details of therapists and proposed attendance times.
- Complete Parent Consent
- Complete online induction package (Please note this is an annual process)
- Return the required paperwork to school
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of student
- Liaise with School Leadership regarding the therapy goals and proposed attendance times
- Maintain communication with class teacher about scheduled visits, especially changes to dates and times
It is important to note that provision of therapy during school times can be at the discretion of the Principal, as significant numbers of therapists in the school/class at any one time can impact on the learning progress of others.