Starke Street in Holt 2615
Grandparents and Special Friends Day
Our students loved sharing time in the classroom with family and friends. This was another great opportunity to strengthen our home/school partnerships.
10 Apr 2013
Hats and Gloves High Tea
Congratulations to the Hats and Gloves Committee for a very successful event held at the Australian National Gallery. Thank you on behalf of the Cranleigh School Community.
28 Mar 2013
Principal: Karin Wetselaar
Cranleigh is an ACT Education and Training Directorate school
- We provide educational programs for children with developmental delays, autism, moderate to severe intellectual or multiple disabilities in the age range 3-12 years
- We have a range of facilities including a hydrotherapy pool, gymnasium, multisensory room, sensory garden and outdoor play areas
- Our motto is "Achieving potential together" so we welcome parents and community members into the life of the school.
- We have a partnership with Therapy ACT who work together with the children, teachers and parents. We collaborate with therapists and parents to develop Individual Learning Plans
- Communication, independence skills and Information and Communication Technologies are taught across all the curriculum
- Assistive technologies allow our students to access the curriculum