Support Our School
Cranleigh welcomes the support and assistance of families and other members of the community who have an interest in working with the staff in the education of children with disabilities. Volunteers often work in the classroom under the supervision of the teacher.
Please provide us with your contact details and how you would like to help us on the button below.
We will keep your contact details secure and will not distribute them to anyone. We welcome support in areas such as:
- assistance in hydrotherapy programs
- support for school excursions and community activities
- administrative support for our library
- utilising your special skills for art, music, sports activities
- support for one to one programs in classrooms
Cranleigh acknowledges the Education and Training Directorate guidelines and policies in relation to volunteers.