The School Board meets regularly and is made up of elected parents and staff representatives, a Department of Education and Training representative and the school principal who is the Executive Officer.
The function of the Board is to:
- determine the educational policies to be implemented
- determine the needs of the school in relation to the provision of buildings and facilities, equipment, funding and staff and
- make recommendations to the Department in meeting these needs.
The Board representatives are:
- Board Chair: Lucy McCarthy
- Parent Reps: John Donovan and Kimberly Ingram
- Staff Reps: Anne Tow and Helen Maguire
- Community Reps: Heather McKeon
- Principal: Karin Wetselaar
- Co-opted Member: Brionie Robins